To be considered for admission to all graduate academic programs, including master’s degree and graduate certificate programs, applicants are required to submit:
- Application form for your chosen program
- Application fee (see the Academic Catalog for details)
- A resume
- An essay following the guidelines outlined in the application form
- Official transcripts for your bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution * and all degrees earned beyond a bachelor’s degree
Some programs have additional requirements. For details, see the application form for your chosen program.
Note: No standardized test scores are required for admission.
* If your bachelor’s degree was not completed at a college or university accredited by an accreditation body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, copies of the institution’s academic catalog may be required and course syllabi may be requested.
An interview may be required for some programs. You will be notified by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Please refer to the instructions outlined in the International Students section of the Academic Catalog for additional information.